1. Real name - Nilla Napier
2. Nicknames - none that I know of yet...
3. Favorite color - Blue
4. Male or female - female (assigned male)
5. Elementary/Primary school - School of the Woods
6. Middle/Secondary school - Cornerstone Academy
7. High school/college-sixth form - Memorial High School
8. College/ university - first Lone Star Community College, then U of H
9. Hair color - Black
10. Tall or short - 6' something, and apparently somehow still growing
11. Sweats or jeans - sweats, never jeans
12. Phone or camera - I have a phone, and the phone has a camera, but I don't have a camera, does that answer your question?
13. Health freak - You know those annoying people who remain healthy and thin no matter what they do to themselves, or how careless they are? I'm one of them.
14. Orange or apple - ...Probably have to go with apple
16. Guy friends or girl friends - Still figuring that out
17. Piercings - none
18. Pepsi or coke - Dr. Pepper
19. Have you been in an airplane - Y
20. Have you been in a relationship - N
21. Have you been in a car accident - I have not been in a car accident where a person was injured, and have never been driving while in an accident (because I don't drive)
22. Have you been in a fist fight - N
23. First piercing - I already told you, none
24. Best Friend - I have many people I would consider friends, but I'm not sure if they would agree
25. First award - our soccer team won second from last place that time when I did soccer...
26. First crush - can't really remember who she was
27. First word - kitty!
28. Any talent - I would like to think that I'm good at debating on the internet, and video-games, but I can't really confirm either of those things
29. Last person you talked to - My mom.
30. Last person you texted - Destiny, to suggest that they take revenge on bear traps by eating them
31. Last person you watched a movie with - My cousins
32. Last thing you ate - vitamin C lozenge as a substitute for a cough drop.
33. Last movie/ TV show you watched - The original Digimon
34. Last song you listened to - Samurai Jack theme song
35. Last thing you bought - last month's humble bundle, I think
36. Last person you hugged - My mom.
37. Food - tacos (well, meat and cheese in a tortilla) and empanadas (ham and cheese
38. Drink - Dr. Pepper
39. Bottoms - pants with pockets (I haven't shopped around much)
40. Flower - Atropa Belladonna
41. Animal - Cats
42. Music - can't name a song at the moment, here is an incomplete list of what I like www.youtube.com/playlist?list=…
43. Movie - The Nightmare Before Christmas would probably win out for me, simply because it's touched, and effected so much. Also probably played a hand in my appreciation for the darker, and more macabre.
44. Subject - Math if you mean in school, philosophy if you mean theoretically, politics if you mean by volume, RP if that counts as a subject.
•Have you ever?
45. Fallen in love with someone - don't think so.
46. Celebrated Halloween - *laughs* yes
47. Had your heart broken - no
48. Went over the minutes/ texts on your phone - no
49. Had someone like you - I doubt it
50. Hated the way someone changed - that seems like it would be a good problem to have
51. Got pg - ...no?
52. Had an abortion - no
53. Did something you regret - yes
54. Broken a promise - Almost certainly
55. Hid a secret - Yep.
56. Pretend to be happy - I don't think anyone would call it pretening.
57. Met someone who has changed to your life - yup
58. Pretended to be sick - nope
59. Left the country - nope
60. Tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it - I think so
61. Cried over the silliest thing - does not getting a chicken sandwich at the school cafeteria count?
62. Ran a mile - yup, that's my current exercise routine.
63. Gone to the beach with your best friend - no
64. Gotten into an argument with your friends - I doubt I've had the chance
65. Disliked someone - very much so
66. Stayed single for two years since the first time you had a bf/gf - no
67. Eating - Naught
68. Drinking - nothing
69. Listening to - the hum of my computer
70. Sitting or laying - Sitting
71. Plans for today -
72. Waiting for - anything
73. Want Kids - hopefully, but it's a long way off
74. Want to get married? - yes
75. Want to travel - I would like to
• What do you look for in a partner?
76. Lips or eyes - don't know
77. Shorter or taller - don't know
78. Younger or older - don't know
79. Romantic or spontaneous - don't know
81. Hook up or relationship - don't know
82. Looks or personality - don't know
• Have you ever:
83. Lost glasses - don't have them
84. Snuck out of the house - nope
85. Held a gun/ knife in self defense - I've lived a very sheltered life, in case you haven't figured that out before
86. Killed somebody - only in games
88. Been in love - don't think so, didn't you already ask that
87. Broke someone's heart - *historical laughter*
89. Cried when someone died - I can't say I have unfortunately. Yes, unfortunately, think about what that means.
• Do you believe in:
90. Yourself - I believe I capable, but my ability to get things done is provably false.
91. Miracles - despite the foolishness of it, I still believe in magic, and miracles.
92. Love at first sight - no
93. Heaven - yes
94. Santa Claus - If he exists, he's really good at hiding.
95. Aliens - either they exist, or we are such an incredible anomaly of the universe, that some other presents that would also be considered alien must. Have they been here? Almost certainly not.
96. Ghosts/ angels - doesn't seem likely
97. Is there one person you really want to be with right now - no
98. Do you know who your real friends are - I hope not...
99. Do you believe in God - I don't know
100. Post as 100 Truths and tag 5 - I'll do the first part, also this isn't a truth